Attention parents, staff, and students:
Vineland Public Schools will be returning to our in-person hybrid model as planned on Tuesday, February 16.
As a reminder, your child's cohort designation can be found in their Genesis portal. Students assigned to Cohort A will attend in person on Mondays and Tuesdays and be remote the remaining days, those assigned to Cohort B attend on Thursdays and Fridays and will be remote the remaining days, and those in Cohort C attend on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and will be remote on Wednesdays. All students and staff will be virtual on Wednesdays so that all buildings can receive a deep cleaning and disinfection. Cohort D students will remain on all virtual instruction.
For those students in cohorts A, B, or C, the following 4 hour daily schedule will be utilized:
Vineland High School 7:33AM - 12:03 PM
Camelot Academy 8:00AM - 12:00PM
Middle Schools & AMSA 8:25AM - 12:40PM
Elementary Schools 9:10AM - 1:15PM
PreSchools 9:20AM - 1:20PM
Transitional first grade students and self contained special education students will be attending school four days a week.
Other important information:
- Students in grades Kindergarten through 12th will eat breakfast in their classrooms when they arrive at school and will receive a bagged lunch as they leave school for the day to eat when they go home.
- Food distribution will continue to operate during our hybrid schedule. There will be a distribution site at each school. All VHS students should pick up at the South building. Depending on their cohort status, all students will either receive a 3 or 5 day supply of meals as students attending in person will be provided their meals on their in person days.
-Masks are required to be worn at all times by students and staff, including on the bus. This is NOT an optional policy.
- All students and staff will have their temperatures taken upon arrival each day. All parents and guardians must sign off on the health questionnaire located in the parent portal prior to their student attending school in person. You only have to sign this once. Your acceptance of this comes with an understanding that you will abide by this daily.
- Students attending in person must wear their school uniforms. If any family needs uniform assistance, please contact your child’s school.
- Before and after school care will be provided by AlphaBEST Education, Inc. this year. For more information about their services and to register your student, please visit their website at www.alphabest.org/vinelandnj.
It is our hope that we will be able to eventually bring students back four days a week this school year. This will depend on our county numbers, but we are hopeful we can do this sometime after spring break.
Thank you for your support and cooperation as we navigate this process.